Monday, March 31, 2008

"Brooklyn Bunny"- Bugs Is From Bk?

Just a couple of days ago, someone had questioned the noticable pattern of vintage Mickey Mouse sweaters I had been wearing of recent. My only answer I had to give for the reason why is, "Oh, well he's iconic worldwide...Like i hope to be. Plus it's a great conversation starter." However, truth be told, deep down I'm a diehard Bugs Bunny fan. Always have, always will. Other than the image and artistic design of Mickey, the cartoon itself I never found funny, which I always thought cartoons should be right? I always dug Bugs simply because, in damn near every feature he was in, the premise was basically the same; He's going about his everyday business, someone comes along and interrupts his good time, and then he spends the rest of the episode making them understand "don't eff with Bugs!" You'll lost everytime. Anyway, that's why I was so drawn to his character, since the days of my youth. Now here's the other the reason, besides the obvious accent, he was from my hometown of Brooklyn! Yep, don't believe me well I've uncovered undenible proof to support my case that he was a BK bunny..."What up NOW Doc!" Enjoy

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"