Monday, October 3, 2011

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.264)

Over the weekend I decided to clear some pictures off of my memory card to make space for NEW memories to capture. In doing so, I came across quite a bit of pictures I never posted for some reason or 'nother. Looking at them I realized two things. MAN am I backed up on pics and BOY do I go out alot! LOL! Anyways so that these photos don't go to waste just sitting on my camera taking up space, thought it would be nice to share 'em with folks maybe looking for NEW profile pics to put up on Facebook...at least! Shot on location at Hotel Indigo ("Virgos Day Out"), the World Bar (Labor Day Wknd), TBD Lounge, Foundation & at Veranda Thursday night (w/ DJ Trauma). Like 'em, Share 'em, Tweet 'em, 'Book 'em!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"