Friday, June 19, 2009

"Can You Meet On The Rooftop Tonight?" -Private Rooftop Party, All We Ask Is Trust






Couldn't have happened to me at a better time! Why? Cause I've been dying to introduce you guys not only to this REALLY sexy spot, but I've also been dying to switch things up a bit location wise. Think rooftop, nice slightly breezy Summer night, women dressed in light flowing dresses (underwear optional), Guys looking crisp in some ol' Hamptons looking $#it...that's a good look right there I must say. Well dreams may come to fruition Sat nite, as I offer you to join me for my very first (of many) Summer time rooftop party(ies). Now wait for it...the great part is...hold on to ya hearts...it's FREE! Yeah man, just look like you put some time (and thought) into apparel and you good money. Somebody special will be spinning so don't worry about the music, I got you. Please, for me, be selective on who you decide to invite out to this. Not everyone is ready for this type of atmosphere. Don't get left outside with they dumb ass.

Sat. June 20th
*RAIN OR SHINE* -moved indoors
"the Rooftop"
HK lounge -405 w.39th St. near 9th ave.
10pm-4am
Music by NYC's best
$5 Admission for ladies more for guys
Dress Fashionably Fashionable
21+ a must
RSVP a MUST (if you're reading this, yes you)
theMreport@gmail.com

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"