Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.112)

You heard of that group Chester French right...Don't believe the hype! And trust me I didn't, but now I do! After an ungodly amount of time spent traveling underground for a commute (in my own boro mind you) to get over to the Puma 60 event in Williamsburg. I made it in just enough time to catch just one act, Pharrell's latest obsession and Star Trak's newest artist Chester French. The crowd was "Olson twin thin" made up of mostly young soon to be hipsters (what else, it's in Willy B). The "French" band went into their set like it was a full house anyway like all good performers should. After a few songs in a watching the lead singer "stage swag" (for lack of a better word) I too became a deflector to the "French." Sadly, my train ride was actually longer than the show was, but hey, that's MTA for ya whadayougonnado?

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"