Monday, August 25, 2008

"Don't Feed the Models" -Hey Good Looking (Out)!

Ummm, are you free on Friday night? As in "I have NO plans." "Sure what's up?" "I'm down, just let me know" free? Well at the event we're planning at Tamboril in Brooklyn (which you should know about already) Butch Diva will be debuting some hotness from her line. Think "40-Deuce neon meets 5th Ave fashion" and that's it in a nutshell. We're looking HARD (pun intended) for some top shelf aspiring models to help showcase her finest work yet! Soooo, you see where I'm headed with this right? Yeah I'm asking you, if that's possible, it would mean ALOT to us. just send a photo to:
Butchdiva@gmail.com, or me at
theMreport@gmail.com ASAP!
So we can get this crackin' for Friday's "Free Labor" party. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"